We are always looking for great people as people are the lifeblood of the business. You may have some skills we just happen to be looking for - whether it be on a freelance basis or 'on the books'. It could be skills and experience within the following areas:
Logistics and Distribution management
Handling of Imports by Container Loads
Marketing, including Photography, Creation of Artwork, Web Design and Search Engine Optimisation
Customer Service including CRM
Technical Design, Including Autocad Drawings
Light Woodwork, repair jobs
These are not individual positions - but if you think you can contribute within any of these areas - now or in the future - and if you feel you share the philosophy described underneath, we would love to hear from you.
The OAKEA attitude
Regardless of Job Description, we are looking for special people with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour. We want people in our team who like to contribute - not just to do what they are told (and nothing more). If you can agree to the following statements, then you are probably a perfect OAKEA person:
- Responsibility - Responsibility is not something I am given - it's something I take!
- Enjoyment - I spend 8 hours a day at work - so I'd better enjoy it!
- Guts - If I have never made a mistake it probably means that I have never made anything!
- Motivation - Creating results is rewarding in its own right!
- Pride - I take pride in what I do, so I take charge and follow it up right to the end!
- Empowerment - I get motivated by knowing everything that's going on and by being part of it!
- Titles - Titles mean nothing - creating results by working together means everything!
- Uniqueness - We are in business to offer something to our customers that they can't get elsewhere!
- Allegiance - I would be proud to wear the T-shirt!
- Customer focus - I work in sales regardless of my job description!
- Team spirit - I like what I do, so I try and help my colleagues to like it as much!
- Action - I like to do think, plan and do, rather than just talk about it!
Most people reading this may think it's a bit corny - but a few (and these are perfect OAKEA people) will hopefully relate to this from the heart.
If you are one of the few, please send us an email and let us know what you can do for us, and what we can do for you. firstname.lastname@example.org